Organization of production of finished textile products.
Shymkent-Cashmere LLP was launched on 9 December, 2011 by N. Nazarbayev, the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan within the framework of a nationwide teleconference. Shymkent-Cashmere LLP is a domestic factory for primary processing of wool and production of finished products.
The main activities of the company are:
- processing of wool and production of quilts from sheep down and noils,
- production of natural camel and sheep wool products with a national Kazakh pattern as per the company’s exclusive design;
- realization of bedclothes (blankets and accompanying home textiles) from wool and cashmere.
- production of knitted sweaters and pullovers, made of woolen yarn;
- production of woolen yarn scarves;
- production of combed top (TOPS).
The main export market is China and Italy. The Company uses only local raw materials, effectively stimulating the development of the woolen industry.
|Investment volume:||610 million KZT|
|Work places:||50 people|
|Land plot area:||3,3 hectares|
|Sales Department Manager:||Sanat|
|Telephone:||+7 701981 0624|